SALE PRICE $ 4900
(This kiln kit new is approximately $13,600 -- not including freight costs and the gazillion hours that I spent building it)
- external dimensions 6' x 5' x 6½'. Welded one-piece steel frame. Very sturdy cart, hinges, and latches.
- approximately 50 cubic feet of stacking area using six 12" x 24" shelves, three shelves abreast and two shelves deep.
- natural gas or propane.15 burners, safety kit, 3 gauges for 3 burner manifolds. orifices sized for propane.
- fires evenly to cone 10 oxidation or reduction. 1,050,000 BTU
- kiln kit has a cart floor running on two removable tracks.
- natural gas 1150 cubic ft /hour // Propane 420 cubic foot /hr
- frame & burners 150 pounds // bricks approx. 4000 pounds
- Sprung-Arch form included
- Twin dampers are kiln shelves sliding on a steel track on top of kiln
Shelves: Sold separately -- Large assortment Advancer, Silicon Carbide, and mullite : most 12 x 18 and some larger. Prices negotiable. Pyrometer: Provides basic atmosphere information that aids efficient reduction timing. Free with kiln! Yes, it works.
Furniture: Assorted Bricks, Soaps, half bricks, and shelf pieces for furniture enable Saturday stacking fora variety of pot sizes and configurations. Prices negotiable.
More pictures and information available upon request.
Lost Mountain Clayworks Estacada Email