We have a lot of plans for this year but we can't do it without your help. Join us February 26th from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm at Tabor Space for our program coordinators meeting. Please come to this meeting if you are interested in helping us make the following events happen!
- Workshop - "Setting up your booth and selling with Confidence" with Kris Paul. Coordinator Needed.
- Workshop - Fall Woodfire, coordination starts now!
- OPA Studio Tours
- Mississippi Street Fair - OPA Group Booth / July 14
- Alberta Street Fair - OPA Group Booth / Aug 11
- Pop Up Sales - TBD, Coordination starts now!
- Fall Fair - TBD, Coordination starts soon
- OPA Holiday Bazaar - TBD, coordination starts in June
- OPA 40th Anniversary party- committee members needed to help plan this spectacular event.
Other open volunteer positions available:
Justice Center Windows Trainee
General Meeting Program Coordinator
OPA Volunteer Coordinator
Copyright © 2019 Oregon Potters Association, All rights reserved.Oregon Potters Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.